A Recent Testimony
Royal Soil Produces First Place Awards At The Williamson County Fair! Music Celebrities
This past spring you were kind enough to deliver some of your
compost with very little notice just
in time for me to plant my various herbs. Well, I just wanted to let you know that your efforts have
reaped rich rewards. This year at the Williamson County Fair, I won four first place, one second
place and two third place ribbons in the horticulture competition. I also won an award of merit
(one of only two in the competition) and the award of horticultural excellence which was the top
prize of the show. So it looks like if anyone wants to stand a chance of beating me next year,
they are going to need some of your compost. It is an excellent product, and I highly recommend it.
Leiper's Fork, Tn.
Just wanted to thank you for your delivery. The soil is spectacular! We will
be ordering more as soon as we have another bed built. I won't plant in our
soil because of all the old chemicals that have been added over the years by
What a gift to have your farm nearby!
Franklin, Tn 37067
- After topdressing our lawn with Royal Soil last fall, recent guests commented how beautiful our "Belle Meade" grass was.
Neighbors asked if we had laid sod over the winter. We are very pleased with the results of Royal Soil!
P & L Johnston
- My yard was the envy of all my neighbors. When I decided to sell my house, my friend Tommy called me and said that even though I didn't have the house listed with a real estate agent yet, he had someone interested in looking at it.
I told him to bring her on over and have a look. The lady loved the yard so much she made an offer that day. She bought the house and then a week later she called back and asked "How many bedrooms does it have?" She couldn't remember what the inside of the house looked like. She bought the house solely because it had such a lush lawn!
- I am most happy to endorse your Royal Soil. It is truly the best soil
I have ever used. It is rich, fine textured and gloriously weed and
odor free. My plants thrive and produce amazing blooms. My roses have
never been happier. I have recommended it to all of my clients and they
have all raved about the results. The truth is that everyone who tries
it wants more! and lots of it! Thanks!
Garden Designs by AraBella
Green Hills-Nashville, TN
- Living in an urban area with famously terrible soil, it's essential
to improve it with the best possible amendments. Many people actually
pull into our driveway to ask us what we use in the soil to have such
healthy, huge plants. I have tried every soil amendment available in the
area, and quite simply, none compares to Royal Soil from the Compost Farm.
We have truckload after truckload delivered--we use for our new beds, as
well as top dressing in autumn. Royal Soil is the best soil amendment
we've ever used, and will continue to improve our garden for years to come
with this fantastic product!
Plantswoman Design and Consulting
- Want to give your plants a gourmet meal? Call The Compost Farm.
your soil to crumble in your hand? Call The Compost Farm.
I have never
used anything I like better in my garden.
Al Brewer, Master Gardener
Middle Tennessee Daylilly Society
Member and Treasurer
- Thank you for producing an exceptional product. I used your compost as part of a protocol to save an historic tree on the corner on 12th
and Demombreun in downtown Nashville. The 48-inch Magnolia grandiflora had graced the corner for over 100 years. A new parking lot threatened the health of the tree and the leaves were yellow and undersized.
Our company was called in to save the tree. I suggested a radical intervention, namely radial trenching of the root system and replacing the soil of questionable value with your compost. Within two weeks the tree's leaves were dark green and the tree was on it's way to full recovery.
It is now 18 months later and the tree has won an award for urban forestry
Cabot J. Cameron, President
Druid Tree Service, Inc.
- The trees on which I have used your product over the past year have
done remarkably well, and I intend on using more on some new trees as
well as the established trees this winter". I look forward to doing
business with you again soon!
Long Hunter State Park
- I have used 20 to 30 yards of compost from the compost Farm each year for the last five years. I use it heavily in all of my 20 flower beds (they are about 18" deep now) and I plant directly in it. I add about 1 yard each spring and fall to each bed. It is totally organic. I've seen the whole operation and know that nothing else is added but horse manure and straw or wood shavings. I also know that it is cooked to 160 degrees -- I never have problems with weed seeds. It is always finished compost before it is delivered. I love this stuff -- it is the best product I have ever used. It is even great for lawns and shrubs. It is full of nutrients, but I do add a bit of fertilizer because I want my flowers to make a huge show, and quickly. The average homeowner would not need to add any. Furthermore, the owner is as honest as the day is long. A pleasure to work with.
- As transplanted organic farmers from Massachusetts, who needed a jump
start on heavy clay soil, we couldn't have wished for more. Our peas
and snap beans were more prolific than ever, and the corn was the heaviest
yield I've ever seen -- without a single earworm, even though the crop
came in late. Our lettuces, beets, and carrots all did well for a first-year
crop, and our zinnias were the largest and most prolific we've ever
grown. Your compost is great stuff! Thanks for everything!
Peter & Janet Fossel
New Harvest Farm
Our Customers include:
- Elington Agricultural Center
- Tennessee State Parks
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- Tennessee Organic Growers
- Edwin Warner Nature Center
- Center for Living And learning
- Most Local Plant Societies
Vince Gill & Amy Grant, Pam Tillis, Ashley Judd, Jo Dee Messina,
Peggy Lynn Marchetti, Micheal McDonald
Others Users: Cal Turner Jr.,
We Deliver Only